General Terms of Service
- ExchangeRatings.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- ExchangeRatings.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- ExchangeRatings.com users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to trade cryptocurrencies at a particular Exchange.
- ExchangeRatings.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- ExchangeRatings.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of ExchangeRatings.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- ExchangeRatings.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by ExchangeRatings.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
- ExchangeRatings.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ExchangeRatings.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
ExchangeRatings Complaints Service
By submitting a complaint using ExchangeRatings Complaints Service you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- ExchangeRatings Complaint Service is a totally free service and does not collect nor require any charges.
- ExchangeRatings Complaint Service is a mediatory service between investors and cryptocurrency exchange operators offered by ExchangeRatings.
- ExchangeRatings could not be held liable for the outcome of any of the complaints cases, submitted through ExchangeRatings Complaint Service.
- Only registered members of ExchangeRatings are allowed to use the Complaint Service.
- You authorize the ExchangeRatings Complaints Team to request and/or receive from the affected cryptocurrency exchange operator information related to your exchange account, registered details and activity and/or any other information which could help us identify the issue in completeness and come up with a justified and fair judgement.
- ExchangeRatings reserves the right to reject and/or to close as Resolved any complaint case which is not in accordance with the Complaint Guidelines or is missing information considered as crucial, such as registered username and/or email at the exchange.
- ExchangeRatings Complaint Service is public and all posts and/or attached files to a complaint case are public. It is investors obligation to hide/mask any personal details included in these posts and/or attached files.
- The information exchanged during the complaint process between investor and ExchangeRatings, and exchange representatives and ExchangeRatings is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties (investor and exchange representative) involved in the ExchangeRatings Complaint Service could request their complaint case to be reopened up to two times. ExchangeRatings reserves the right to refuse such request if not enough reasonable grounds for such reopening were found.
- ExchangeRatings consider and judge all complaints cases based only on the facts and evidence presented by both parties during the Complaint Process.
- The above rules could be changed without prior notice at any time and become effective immediately.